Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Description before we get to my life

My brother Jonah: A nature boy, has very long hair and often mistaken for a girl. He loves to be outside. He doesn't care how many rips his pants have, as long as they are comfortable.

My brother Jacob: Well behaved teenager, just starting to think like one. He still doesn't act like a teenager, at least not yet. No offense to you teenagers. Loves D&D, makes lots of online comics, much better than me at everything on the computer, except some of my favorite online games.

My dog Rocket: Very nice, might bark when he sees you, but he'll never ever bite. Loves to play ball - can play all day. Unlike some dogs, he growls when he is being petted. We often call them his happy noises, sounds like a Wookie.

My dog Mattie: She's getting old. She's 13. She likes to nap a lot. She's having trouble hearing nowadays. I wasn't really around when she was young and playful, if she was every playful - I don't know.

I have to go - I'll get to my parents later.

No comments: